The fall 2021 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade Review Period will be open from September 20 – October 10, 2021. By accessing the Review Website, you will be able to:
- Provide contact information for your hospital so we can send you important announcements about the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade.
- Update your hospital’s name, address, and CMS Certification Number.
- Review the source data used to calculate your hospital’s preliminary numerical score and validate that we have recorded the correct information using the Review Instructions and Scoring Methodology.
- Download a copy of the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade Calculator©.
- Preview your hospital’s preliminary numerical score.
Following the Review Period, we will refresh this website to reflect any changes that occurred during the Review Period and finalize numerical scores. Hospital letter grades will be available during the Letter Grade Embargo Period following the close of the Review Period.
Usernames and passwords have not changed since spring 2021. If you need your facility's username and password, provide the following information to the Help Desk:
CMS Certification Number (xx-xxxx)